Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

First Post!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company's  brand new blog.

My name is Chris Anema, I am a die hard fly fishing and fly tying junkie and have decided to do something with my addiction.

I am currently in the process of opening this company (still in the development phase) while I work full time in construction. Feel free to read the About Me page to the left if you would like to know more about me and how I came to this wonderful addiction.

I will be posting when ever I have time away from the vise.

That is all for now, I have to get back to work (Currently in the middle of a 16 dozen fly order for a friend)


Thanks
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment