Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Site Setup

Hello everyone,

I am still working hard on setting up the pages and will get pictures taken as soon as I am able.

I will also put a page up with all the directions on how to order flies.

Tonight I will be trying to get some nice pictures of some flies to start posting them.
I just need to get all the lighting set up (I'm no photographer that's for sure)

Hopefully by the week end i will have some pictures up and a post or two

I will not just be posting about flies, i will also post river conditions for the St Marys Rapids ( my home water, 5 min drive from my door.... yes im that lucky) and hopefully some fishing tips and advice that I have learned over the years.

Thanks
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment