Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Sunday 23 September 2012

Saturday Afternoon Fish

Hey Everyone

I was finally able to get away from the vise and go fishing while my wife was at work

It was cold and miserable on the water... which is the way I like it haha. There was quite a few other guys on the water, mostly gear guys with spinning rods and some guys with float rods.

I managed to land one small Pink Salmon, surprisingly this was the first Pink I have ever caught on the spey rod. I hooked about 5 other fish but nothing else to hand. the nice thing about it was that i hooked some fish on a couple new patterns I tied up, they will be posted as soon as I can get the camera set up.

I ended up getting pushed of the water due to a large storm that I saw rolling in from the distance, and I am glad I did cause it was a nasty storm and it would have been bad news to be stuck out there in that weather.

Just a tip, Always, Always be mindful of the weather approaching around you, and get off the water before its two late. Its not worth the risk

Thanks
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment