Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Sunday 18 November 2012

Army of Green Butt Skunks

Today I tied up an order of Green butts, They are a slight variation on the original pattern but they will fish!

The butt is a green dacron braiding, which really contrasts against the black seal fur body.

Simple but effective fly!

Here is a picture that shows the contrast between the butt and the body

Instead of white calf tail for the wing I give the front a couple wraps of natural gadwall, I think it adds a real fishy look to the fly



Enjoy



Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment