Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

New Camera

So its been too long since I have posted,

But now I have a new camera.... well not new..... my wife just found the battery to the old one
So now I can post some better pictures which means ill be posting much more
Here are 4 flies that I tied up the other day, the first three are for an order and the last one is for me :)

The first fly is a pretty simple intruder tied on a Waddington shank
It has a nice minnow look to it that the great lakes fish feed on, good fly for late season Steelhead.



This is a streamer for Atlantics, its meant to look like a smelt / shiner and has some real nice movement in the water, great early season fly when the fish first start to trickle into the river.



This fly is tied on a double salmon hook, its meant for summer Atlantics, meant to be swung up top on a long line for those finicky fish. 



The last fly is for me and it is a Akroyd, it is tied on a 2/0 McNeese. These monster hooks are a pleasure to tie on and they look fantastic. I will be giving this fly a swim this week end while i search for some Steelhead.





Hope you enjoyed the post


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment