Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Tree Tube

So I decided to try and tie up a sparse and gangly tube fly last night. I wanted the fly to have a very large profile with minimal material, to allow the fly to sink fast while keeping its profile.

I think the result turned out quite well, I will be getting this fly out for a test this week end. 



Love the look of the Amherst tail with the green Ostrich, it just looks fishy


I think I will try to tie this again and go for a fuller look. 



Thanks


Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment