Welcome to the North Shore Tying Company, If you are interested in having flies tied please visit the "Flies" pages on the right side of the screen. Due to the massive amounts of fly patterns available today there is a chance that the flies you need may not be listed, if so please contact me and I will do my best to meet your request.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Tubes, Tubes, and More Tubes


Been busy tying up more tubes for Misty Mountian, I'm starting  to like tubes more and more, I went out yesterday and hooked into a really nice Steelhead on my Christmas Tree Tube, Unfortunately I didn't land the fish, and lost the fly... I will be tying up more of those for sure, its a great feeling when you get a fish on a new fly you have tied up.


Gotta love the look of those Turbo Cones and Jungle Cock eyes


I love Grizzly Hackle wrapped for my bodies, I think it gives the flies a drab, fishy look that is very effective on overcast days for me 


The wing is made on Wolf tail and Finnish Raccoon, and you cant forget some flashabou of course


For my next post I will be showing you how to mount flies in a Shadow Box.... Stay Tuned



Thanks

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment